Landlords & Contents

Strata Insurance can arrange quotes and place cover specifically designed for Landlords and Contents.  

Landlords cover is specifically for strata property owners who are renting out a unit or apartment to tenants.  It provides cover for accidental loss or damage to contents in your unit from events such as fire, flood or storms.

Contents insurance provides cover for household and personal possessions such as clothing, jewellery, furniture, TV, computers, internal carpets, blinds and electrical appliances.

For further information on both Landlords Insurance for Strata and Contents Insurance for Strata, click below.